Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
RF Systems Lead
Lumberton, TX US
Your roles also include providing solutions to technical issues associated with radiofrequency systems. Also, you are to clean, test, and pack field equipment. Plus, you will need to conduct laboratory tests on radio frequency equipment, as well as troubleshoot network issues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Initially, more time will be spent with the client facing portion (approximately 75%), but we anticipate approximately a 50/50 split over time
- Create presentations to demonstrate innovative designs, document performance, and communicate architecture ideas and capabilities
- Present technology concepts to customers/partners in support of pre-sales activities
- Perform simulations as necessary to support customer requests and recommend solutions that help with product selection and adoption
- Make periodic customer visits to assess customer needs and provide key support to sales and other partners
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, modifying and repairing land mobile radio (LMR) communications systems including control base stations, mobiles, portables, dispatch consoles and related technology
- Conducts maintenance and programming of LMR equipment to ensure functionality
- Provide technical support and end user subscriber training for end users
- Perform preventative maintenance on RF site locations and equipment
- Install, prepare, run, terminate, and test coax and network cabling
- Prepare reports, special studies, and other projects as may be required
- Assist in maintaining radio functionality during emergency situations and exercises including the deployment of communications equipment/platforms
- Execute projects on time and within allocated installation hours
- Read blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications software/systems, programs, schematics, and operational product manuals
- Coordinate the installation activities with all trades to optimize installation time
- Instruct and train the customers on the functional operation of the equipment/system
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills by consistently communicating with project manager and customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Complete project documentation in a timely manner
Base salary, overtime, comprehensive benefits, company vehicle, company phone, 401k with matching. PTO, paid holidays, insurance, and relocation assistance.