Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
RF Engineering Technician
Los Angeles, CA
- Operating automated testers
- Running automated calibration routines
- Performing basic manual RF tests
- Evaluating standard RF devices, including but not limited to couplers, filters, duplexers, amplifiers, isolator, building fixtures, building RF test setups, building harnesses, mounting RF chips on evaluation boards using soldering iron and hot plate
- Reviewing test results with engineers, making modification of prototypes and retest until performance meets specifications
This role is for backshop bench test type electronics technicians. Your interview will be a very technical theory and level I troubleshooting questions.
Top pay for the area. World class benefits, company stock, profit sharing paid relocation!