Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Responsibilities include system monitoring from startup to implementation.
- Software RF Modeling.
- Site Survey Planning.
- Configuration of core equipment.
- Prepare formal reports of radio studies and system assessments.
- Assemble, cable, configure, and commission a variety of radios and related equipment.
- Climb towers, ladders or operate lift equipment to install equipment when area is inaccessible from ground.
- Provide on-site customer training.
This position is for you if you if you have the mind of an engineer and the hands-on capability of a technician.
Full menu of benefits that include health insurance, paid vacation and stock options.
Based in Sacramento California.