Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Morgantown, PA US
As an R&D Tech, you will:
- Support engineering, purchasing, warranty, and operations through testing programs, material evaluations, and in-plant studies
- Prepare test samples and components as needed to complete test requests.
- Assist with running tests and performing evaluations and in-plant studies as required, this may require travel to other facilities
- Build mock-ups and prototypes as required
- Fabricate test fixtures and components as required
- Set up tests ranging from components to full body configurations
- Update the test log up to ensure accuracy
- Write test reports on completed test requests
Base salary, plus plenty of overtime. Full benefits after 30 days, and a 401k with company match up to 3%.