Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Provide leadership and expertise to improve and maintain aerospace and military quality systems including compliance to AS9100, ISO9000 and FAA regulations
- Manage the activities of the Quality function to include inspection, quality engineering, and auditing.
- Manage the warranty return process.
- Enhance and manage a prevention-oriented plant quality system. Establish Statistical Process Control and improve process capability. - Assure root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities occur with sufficient rigor and detail to identify effective corrective actions.
- Lead the Material Review Board process, coordinate/manage CAPA efforts and interact with customers (internal and external) on a timely manner and inform the customer periodically of progress relating to issued CAPAs, conduct and coordinate complaint investigations.
- Author, change and update Quality Manual and QA procedures as applicable.
- Review and approve new specifications and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and capability exist to consistently deliver expectations.
- Report on quality results, issues, trends and losses.
Coordinate training for quality personnel in:
- FAIR generation
- Coordinate and be the point of contact for internal and third party audits:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Sciences course of study
- Minimum 7 years as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment; aerospace or automotive a plus
- Minimum 3 years as a quality manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with AS9100 quality system and/or FAA regulations is desired
- Strong computer skills including statistical software, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- American Society for Quality CQE certification a plus
- Proven track record of being a hands-on manager.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.