Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Providing leadership and expertise to improve and maintain aerospace and military quality systems including compliance to AS9100, ISO9000, and FAA regulations.
- Managing the activities of the Quality function to include inspection, Quality Engineering, and Auditing.
- Manage the warranty return process.
- Enhance and manage a prevention-oriented plant quality system. Establish Statistical Process Control and improve process capability. Assure root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities occur with sufficient rigor and detail to identify effective corrective actions.
- Lead the Material Review Board process, coordinate/manage CAPA efforts and interact with customers (internal and external) on a timely manner and inform the customer periodically of progress relating to issued CAPAs, conducts and or coordinates complaint investigations.
- Author, change and update Quality Manual and QA procedures as applicable.
- Review and approve new specifications and change requests and ensure that the necessary criteria and capability exist to consistently deliver expectations.
- Report on quality results, issues, trends and losses.
- Coordinating training for quality personnel in CMM and FAIR generation.
- Coordinate and be the point of contact for internal and third party audits: AS9100, Nadcap, and FAA.
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or Sciences course of study
- Minimum 7 years as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment; aerospace or automotive a plus
- Minimum 3 years as a quality manager in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with AS9100 quality system and/or FAA regulations are desired.
- Strong computer skills including statistical software, word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- American Society for Quality CQE certification a plus.
- Proven track record of being a hands-on manager.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.