Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize an effective quality management system through the disciplined approach of conformance tracking, problem-solving team development and manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Develop, implement, and revise as necessary company's quality plan to achieve overall quality objectives.
- Apply statistical analysis, trend analysis, process capability, reliability and validity, qualitative assessment, survey results, benchmarking to drive improved results.
- Communicates customer and organizational requirements to assure product quality, contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Assess supplier capabilities and monitor supplier quality to ensure desired levels of performance through first piece inspection, qualifying sampling and when necessary supplier corrective actions.
- $100 - $110k
- Bonus potential
- Full benefits