Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Manage ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System
- Lead and train internal audit team to meet predetermined schedule
- Manage and support internal corrective action requests to insure effectiveness and timeliness
- Lead transition to ITAF 16949 and ISO9001: 2015 during the next year
- Manage customer PPAP requests to ensure timely submittal
- Manage customer 8D corrective action requests to ensure timely submittal
- Regular interaction with customers via e-mail and supplier portals
- Work with Engineering and Production to improve quality of the product and processes
Successful candidates will have solid Quality Assurance experience (QAI/QAS). You should have experience performing audits and developing/implementing corrective actions. Look up/understand 8D methodology (automotive industry version of LEAN/Kaizen). You must be well organized, and self-driven.
BS degree is a plus
Manufacturing/automotive industry experience is a plus
Current availability: 1st shift, Monday-Friday (0800-1700)
Starting salary will be around $65k annually, plus a competitive, full benefits package.
Full, comprehensive benefits package: medical/dental/vision, Flex Spending, PTO/Holidays, insurance and disability.