Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Establishes key performance indicators in alignment with department goals, maintain and report applicable metrics.
- Supports management in developing department budgets and executes to budget throughout the fiscal year.
- Ensures that appropriate levels of trained resources are available to meet production schedules.
- Experience supporting and implementing Lean Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Uses appropriate process improvement tools and methodologies to lead Lean Continuous Improvement projects that deliver significant operational improvement and financial benefits.
- Communicates and performs presentations to all levels of management.
- Drives programs to continually reduce manufacturing cycle time and maximize inventory turns.
- Establishes and monitors process control parameters necessary to achieve expected departmental performance.
- Reviews machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices and leads workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Builds and maintains a positive employee relations environment.
- Ensures safety practices are maintained within the department and all regulatory requirements are met and exceeded.
- Performs those administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the department, including provision for the selection and development of employees' salary and budget administration, employee safety, counseling and motivation, disciplinary action, organization of goals and objectives, planning, organizing, integrating and measuring the work performed within the department.
- Accomplishes efficiency in production and distribution by communicating job expectations to employees by planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Prepares performance evaluations of direct reports, providing counseling on methods of improving performance and disciplining employees when necessary, enforcing company systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. Maintains a safe and secure work environment and assists with developing personal growth.
- Delegates appropriate authority/responsibility and holds employees accountable for performance. Ensures that duties, responsibilities, authority and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood.
Relocation on case-by-case
Health Dental Vision