Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Melbourne, FL US
- Create, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols and methods for processing materials into partially finished or finished products
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and managing compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external safety, quality, and regulatory standards requirements for worldwide distribution
- Create methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products
- Perform analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary
- May assure compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards (such as GLP, GMP, ISO, Six Sigma)
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Network with other internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
Base salary, a 401k with match, plus medical, dental, life, vision, and PTO.