Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Oversees Quality needs for a product line across multiple processes including:
- Assist and/or manage plant projects and drive to completion.
- Participate in audits as process and quality systems.
- Develop Root cause investigation and CAPA experience.
- Develop an understanding of the validation system and assist in validations.
- Conduct Measurement System Analysis.
- Conduct diagnostic and statistical analysis of methods, equipment and materials to improve product quality, process reliability and cost.
- Assist in meeting plant team plans for cost and quality improvement, operating within department budget guidelines.
- Demonstrate ability to make consistent and data driven decisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of projects on time and on budget.
- Complete investigations and validations.
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in a Science related field, Quality Assurance, Engineering, or Mathematics/Statistics