Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Quality Engineer - Advanced Seperations
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities for commercialization of new products. This includes Aero and commercial markets.
- Serve as role model for safety and housekeeping awareness and best practices
- Coordinate and support the APQP/AS9100 certification process; maximize the success of developing and Track multiple products or processes through their development lifecycle.
- Coordinate all APQP/AS9100 activities with the QRB, NPI, Project Management, Product Development, Product Engineering, Process Engineering, and Operations teams to effectively transition new products and ongoing processes.
- Coordinate and lead all training activities related to APQP/AS9100.
- Perform project reviews with team members, ensure reporting is done accurately and regularly, and required deliverables are completed on time.
- Identify and ensure adequate and appropriate resources are assigned to all programs and projects to ensure the company's goals for the successful completion are achieved and the customer's needs are met.
- Work with various managers to secure resources so that cross functional teams can be created to ensure the successful commercialization of new product introductions.
- Establish key metrics to monitor the goals of APQP.
- Report to Operations monthly Facilitate resolution of product deficiencies and problems related to APQP.
- Track and monitor project and program costs to ensure the financial investment and payback of the project are in line with the goals and objectives.
- Prepare and update applicable IATF16949 / AS9100 documents/procedures concerning APQP, Program management, and NPI.
- Review and evaluate customer purchase orders, drawings, minor engineering changes and/or other specifications to define product quality requirements as related to APQP.
- Perform technical liaison function with production planning and engineering personnel.
- Assist Engineering/operations APQP activities such as PPAP, GD&T, FMEA, MSA, and so on as required Coordinate APQP/PPAP deliverables related to supplier development with Supplier Quality.
- Assist APQP activities related to engineering changes as required.
- Make recommendations to product engineering to improve quality of products and/or process.
- Perform industrial engineering assignments of a medium degree of complexity, involving the application of engineering principles to perform analysis and evaluation in support of plant engineering activities.
- Perform a gap analysis to identify the discrepancies between the current ISO 9001: 2015-based quality system versus an AS9100 certified quality system.
- Work with stakeholders to develop and implement the systems necessary to ensure compliance with AS9100.
- Guide and facilitate the implementation of such systems, while ensuring that the appropriate business unit has input and buy-in, so that they can ultimately assume ownership of the system and successfully complete an AS9100 certification audit.
This is a Monday - Friday role located at the Newark, DE headquarters. This division is a 107 person division of a 65, 000 person company.
Base pay begins at $100k and goes up with experience.