Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Quality Control Technician
Skills in GMP, problem-solving techniques, lean manufacturing, FMEA and risk assessments is a requirement.
Also responsible for managing external and internal quality complaints utilizing root cause analysis techniques fostering an environment of continuous improvement.
1st - 7am - 3pm
2nd - 3pm-11pm
3rd - 11pm - 7am
4th - Saturday and Sunday 7am - 7pm, plus an 8-hour shift on Monday or Friday (total of 32 hours)
5th - Saturday and Sunday 7am - 7pm, plus an 8-hour shift on Monday or Friday (total of 32 hours)
- Inspection and testing of incoming, intermediate, rework, packaging and finished goods
- Working with warehouse personnel to rectify any incoming or shipping discrepancies
- Communicating and initiating non-conformances and/ or out of specifications discovered as part of Quality Control inspections and testing
- Supporting verification of any critical inspections or tests in relation to production and/or validation activities along with any critical shipping activities at WIB
- Managing the return materials authorization and retain programs, including any samples or materials to suppliers
- Providing direct support during second- and third-party audit
- Participating in conducting internal audits to ensure compliance
- Improving quality documentation including creating, revising, and reviewing procedures or work instructions
- Upholding compliance to company policies, industry standards, and applicable regulations
$23 - $30hour, overtime, medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO.