Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Essential duties and responsibilities: The Quality Auditor's duties and responsibilities included, but are not limited to:
- Develops internal audit checklists and conducts internal audits to ensure compliance to multiple standards and regulatory requirements (FAA, EASA, VT Volant, ST Engineering, and so on)
- Conducts external audits of suppliers to ensure compliance to VT Volant, ST Engineering and other requirements. Verifies compliance of processes and procedures to ensure supplier conforms to all required standards.
- Prepares audit reports for all completed audits. Issues and monitors status of audit related corrective action activities.
- Assists in quality assurance and supplier management activities, including maintenance of documents in support of the Approved Vendors List.
- Provides technical support for quality control functions especially those related to purchased parts and materials from company suppliers.
- May assist in internal Quality training and related activities.
- Tracks and reports on key audit and supplier related metrics including Supplier Quality, Supplier Nonconformances and others as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Previous audit and inspection experience including interpretation of blueprints, specifications and other technical documents.
- Working knowledge of FAA, EASA, NADCAP and AS9100 requirements/regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent audit report preparation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, and so on).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience - Associates Degree or Technical Certification in applicable discipline.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Candidates progressing towards a degree/certification may be considered.
Minimum 5 years' experience in manufacturing, quality or engineering, preferably as an auditor in an aerospace environment.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations - ASQ Certified Quality Auditor highly desired.
The Safety and Training Manager will work both in an office and factory environment and will, at times, be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The employee will be exposed to loud noises and moving machinery and other potential hazards common to a manufacturing factory.
Extensive Travel, including international travel, may also be required.
Medical, Annual Bonus Potential, and Growth potential