Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Quality Assurance Manager
Fort Wayne, IN
- Serve as authority for onsite food safety, quality, and regulatory compliance decisions.
- Administer the site prerequisite programs and SQF program. Serve as an SQF practitioner for the facility.
- Understand, drive, and deliver quality related KPI results in areas such as defects, holds, and rework.
- Effectively empower staff to obtain company objectives.
- Ensure existing programs and procedures are verified and validated and represent optimal allocation of company resources.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously related to the needs of the business.
- Innovate and inspire a culture of creativity to continuously improve facility systems and programs.
- Liaise with local, state, and federal government agency representatives through the normal course of business and in the resolution of regulatory complaints.
- Coordinate competing priorities and challenging deadlines; leverage cross-functional resources to achieve results.
- Develop and maintain plant procedures critical to quality and food safety.
- Evaluate and approve specifications for new products, ingredients, and processes.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers through compliance with contractual agreements, information exchange, and project collaboration.
- Communicate directly with customers in written and oral capacities.
- Facilitate third party and customer audits.
- Investigate complaints and develop internal mitigation techniques to prevent recurrence. Track, trend, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively and frequently with leadership in other functional areas