Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Quality Assurance Laboratory Technician
Perform chemical process tests and analysis. Operate and maintain designated analytical equipment to provide the information required to perform process operations decision making. Evaluate raw, in-process, and finished materials in accordance with corporate methods and safety policies. Essentially the client is looking for a Nuke ELT to run chemical process tests and run preventative/corrective maintenance on plant equipment.
- Operate and maintain designated analytical equipment as directed by manufacturer's and company policies and procedures.
- Perform laboratory tests as directed and provide analytical results in a timely manner
- Recommend equipment, system, or procedural upgrades to improve QC department efficiency or enhance safety.
- Perform required chemical tests and analysis on raw, in-process, and finished materials to ensure quality specifications are attained.
- Report out of specification (OOS) results to Quality and Production management.
Pay Grade: $25 - $30hr + plenty of over time = $70 - $75k first year
Shift Schedule: Dupont Shift Schedule