Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Phoenix, AZ US
They are sourcing for a Quality Assurance/Control Technicians to be the "boots on the grounds leaders" of their quality department. In this role, you will be part of the Quality Department and Project Management Team, which is responsible for installing company equipment at customer's facilities.
Ideal candidates for these roles are those with a mechanical or electrical background in the military, that have an eye for QA/QC checks, someone who is thorough and can essentially make sure install projects are on par.
The hiring manager specifically mentioned those with Air Force and Navy backgrounds. At this time, it is a non-travel role, but in about 2-3 years, you'll be traveling to customer sites for a week or so at a time each month to finalize installation projects.
Responsible for the Technical support of all quality assurance and quality control activities onsite during installation and sustaining activities.
- Performs onsite analysis and assessments utilizing Lean tools and principles
- Monitors procedures and ensures verification of processes
- Serves as the primary QA/QC contact and coordinates all QA/QC activities in support of job site(s)
- Support implementation of cost, quality, and installation improvement initiatives
- Conduct Site Quality Audits
- Maintain Audits and Quality Events in Insight Database
- Perform duties associated with corrective actions, auditing, and metric reporting by utilizing lean principles and root cause analysis tools
- Support company's commitment to a culture of safe work practices and safety excellence
- Support training to help installation teams deliver a high-quality installation
- Assist site managers and installation leadership in developing expectations for contractors
- Coordinate and verify appropriate methods and clarification of work instructions
- Analyze and addresses gaps in processes that lead to quality issues
- Work with cross functional teams such as quality, install, service, and customers
Day shift. Minimal to no travel.
Base salary plus overtime
Locations: Sherman, TX (1hr N of Dallas, TX); and Chandler, AZ