Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Quincy, MA US
Key areas of responsibility:
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnosing, inspecting, testing and performing preventative maintenance on all equipment within the facility, while keeping safety minded at the forefront
- Repairs valves, pumps, and steam traps
- Reassemble repaired pumps to specified requirements, using hand tools
- Working under the direction and supervision of others;perform preventative maintenance on any of the following operation systems: hydrolysis, distillation, fractionation, separations, logistics, or utilities
- Inspect and test equipment to locate damage or worn parts and assist in the diagnosis of malfunctions
- Read work orders or blueprint drawings or P&IDs to understand issue and to determine required repairs
- Use proper mechanical equipment and tools
- Assist in the rigging and lifting units or parts such as pumps, motors, or generators, using cranes or chain hoists signal crane operators to lift heavy parts or sub-assemblies
- Assist with process equipment assembly and installation
- Perform lubrication on equipment as needed and directed
- Perform flange work as directed
- Complete data entry into the work order system as required
Base salary, an annual performance bonus, overtime is available, PTO, a 401k, and great benefits.