Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Project and Preparations Manager
Atlanta, GA US
As the coordinator of pre and post sales, working hand and hand with the sales team, it will be your responsibility to implement the processes and procedures as such. You will also be asked to assist when necessary, with the preparation of offers. You will act as the internal voice during pre and post installation, being able to speak intelligently about electronics, software, and mechanics of each machine sold. Seeking someone that can take ownership of their position, and is very organized, while also being analytical and able to think with the customer.
- You are responsible for the quality of your projects as well as for the financial and technical follow-up.
- You are responsible for the coordination and corporation with other divisions.
- You are in close contact with the engineering and sales department.
- You assist if necessary, in the preparation of offers.
- You maintain close contact with your customer during the whole project.
- You give feedback to the different departments in order to continuously improve the quality of the projects.
Salary plus full benefits Medical/Dental/Vision.