Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.

Project Technician

Houston, TX

Industry: Metals/Mining Job Number: 47700 Pay Rate: $45 - $55k
As a Project Technician you will be required to work closely with our field engineers as a member of a service team, which utilizes our specific techniques on a call out basis for customers all over the US (and some international).

Requirements:

- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience or interest in electronics, mechanical or chemical/environmental technology
- Driver's license and reliable transportation (good driving history required)
- Pass a physical and lift 60lbs
- Climb and work at heights ranging from 50-300 ft
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Proficient in computer and system applications
- Able to work well independently and in a group/team setting
- Willing to take initiative and be resourceful
- Pass regular and random drug and alcohol screens, as well as criminal background checks.

A passport (or ability to obtain one) is required. You mustbe available to travel on short notice, and up to 30% of the time.

If you are hired, you will be required to get a TWIC, because you are going to go into and work on critical infrastructure facilities like oil refineries where security precautions are in place. A TWIC costs $125 and takes about two weeks +/- to obtain. However, you will already know that you have the job, so you are not spending that money in vain.

After you obtain your TWIC, you can start work. Transportation Worker Identification Credential, also known as TWIC, is required by the Maritime Transportation Security Act for workers who need access to secure areas of the nation's maritime facilities and vessels. TSA conducts a security threat assessment (background check) to determine a person's eligibility and issues the credential.

The starting base pay is $18 - $20/hour DOE, and includes good benefits. You can also work a good amount of overtime at time and a half, to greatly boost your paycheck.

About 5-10 hours a week is average, but you can volunteer for more. There is about 30% travel nationwide and some international but the other 70% or work is at client facilities in and around the Houston area.
https://www.Tsa.Gov/for-industry/twic


Must have interest in elctronics, mechanical, or chemical/environmental technology. Be comfortable working at heights ranging from 50-300 ft.
Big company that is looking for sharp military hires that want to grow with the company. Just enough travel to keep life interesting but not a road warrior job where you are gone all the time or even the majority of the time.
Apply Online Chat With A Recruiter

Send an email reminder to:

Refer A Friend

Share This Job: