Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Project Production Coordinator
- Review field measurements and information to create work orders
- Troubleshoot discrepancies between field notes and fabrication abilities
- Schedule work order and vendor completion dates
- Participate in weekly update meetings with project managers
- Order raw material from vendors, to include: carbon steel, stainless steel, hardware, etc.
- Perform fabrication responsibilities, such as cutting, as required based on demand
- Provide guidance and answer questions from shop personnel regarding work orders
- Create sketches for fabrication of custom items
- Perform quality assurance to ensure orders are completed per work order prior to project release
- Coordinate design changes with project managers and shop personnel
- Perform tasks to support project functions and other duties as assigned
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
401K with employer match