Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
St. Louis, MO
In this role, the candidate works closely with the Finance Department to study the feasibility of spending capital on projects, navigate and expedite projects through the capital approval project, and help the areas plan and justify their capital spending.
- A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering is required.
- 3-5 years' experience in project management is required.
- Certification from Project Management Institute is preferred.
- Supervise and lead the capital spending processes in the assigned area.
- Key function of the position is to manage the project, not necessarily fully engineer projects.
- Quickly perform preliminary feasibility studies.
- Perform ROI calculations with minimal input from finance.
- Expediently give feedback to shareholders on project costs and project benefit.
- Project Implementation
- Oversee and manage engineering resources to ensure project success.
- Identify stakeholders on each project, communicate with them, and define what success looks like to each of them.
- Define the scope of work and provide estimates of construction and engineering costs for projects.
- Develop bid packages for assigned projects; solicit bids, issue requisitions for materials or contractors.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal environmental laws and regulations in design of repairs to equipment or the installation of new systems.
- Issue project schedules and periodic reports on capital project activities in accordance with established policy.
- Communicate activities with other corporate functions including Safety and Health, Environmental Affairs, Purchasing and Sales to ensure timely information exchange and coordination of work.