Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
San Diego, CA
Some of your responsibilities are:
- Planning, organizing and directing the efforts of internal Company resources and/or subcontractor personnel.
- Successful completion of assigned projects on schedule, within budget, and according to contract requirements and prescribed quality standards.
- Developing clear understanding of all contract requirements and negotiating all installation subcontracts.
- Controlling inventory of equipment and parts.
- Coordinating all system training, optimization, testing, and acceptance.
- Preparing budgets, reports, and scheduling for each project assigned.
- Ensuring the profitability and customer satisfaction goals of the project.
- Leads and directs the work activities of program team across organizational boundaries.
- Conducts complex needs assessments and requirements gathering directly with clients.
- Defines and develops program scope, objectives, detailed plans, budgets and metrics for large complex projects.
- Develops, forecasts, and responses to variances and trends with the project.
- Monitors project execution to ensure all obligations are met. May pursue contract variations, when appropriate.
- Identifies and mitigates risks; develops and implements risk mitigation plans.
- Procures internal and external resources. Allocates project staff with the required competencies to meet the project objectives.
- Drives strategic relationships between internal and external teams. Resolves issues between internal and external groups.
This team works with customer across California, Oregon, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Alaska, and Hawaii. The team consists of a Project Managers with varying amounts of experience and levels of capability. Overall, the System Integration Team sets business goals to successfully implement and integrate complex Company systems sold in the Western Region. This includes working with various disciplines both internal and external to the company in the interest of providing total customer satisfaction and achieving regional business goals.
Base is $70 - $80k+ up to 10% bonus (incentive program) great benefits package