Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
They need a strong leader with good communication skills who has cradle to grave PM experience managing the Financial portion, as well has Project Planning and Risk Assessment experience. They will teach the right person this industry but if you have experience in the Security/Fire Alarm industry, it will be beneficial. You will need to show you have experience on all elements of financial project management and that you understand the financial aspects of managing projects, can forecast revenue, recognize project slip, and so on, while managing a project team, driving schedules and communication/coordination are also very important.
You will handle multiple projects simultaneously and prepare project installation plans as well as manages the plan and prepare and implement job procedures. You will need to show you can translate a wide variety of customer needs which will require originality and ingenuity using new and unique approaches into detailed proposals and project implementation plans to meet Customer requirements. You will review and approve estimated costs prior to bid; provision of technical assistance to sales force as and when required; supervision of project design engineering; supervision of installation labor and subcontractors; preparation of project schedules, subcontracts, change proposals, project invoices; manages collections on projects. You will need to be an effective communicator, proactively communicating project requirements to project team and wider organization as and when required and maintain accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports. You will also need to show you have strong customer service skills as you will act as our customers best service provider at all times thereby ensuring this company is the customers first choice for service.
- Identifies potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines. Evaluates current systems for cost reduction and product improvement.
- Proactively communicates project schedules, project change proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with customer and seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates the procurement of materials, supplies, services and controls necessary for timely and cost effective completion of project within budget.
- Establishes project milestones and analyzes costs; utilizes financial systems to review actual versus estimated job cost and to provide timely and accurate project cost reports; identifies reasons for low job site productivity and determine impact on the project; adjusts or corrects project plan and/or project cost estimates as necessary to meet financial goals.
- Manages the execution and review of all scope of work, terms and conditions in customer contracts including cost control, delivery fulfillment, and quality of service and other customer requirements as they arise. May originate and apply new approaches to installation methods.
- May have direct reports and perform managerial responsibilities including but not limited to: mentoring, coaching and developing colleagues; interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning and directing work; performance management; project budget. Oversees subcontractor selection process and work.