Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and deck plate management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers.
- Leads and conducts regular evaluations of all Ingalls organizations in support of assigned program to determine the current safety, quality, cost, and schedule performance trends.
- Provides program management guidance, direction and liaison for internal and external reviews, meetings, and so on, with customer, executive council, as well as all support organizations.
Bachelor's degree. Familiarity with surface combatant operations and systems with a high percentage of on-board or at-sea time. Minimum of 5-years of progressive professional and/or supervisory work experience.
Military service preferred. US Navy Qualified Surface Warfare Officer (SWO) or Coast Guard Permanent Cutterman. Shipyard experience a plus. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable having discussions and briefing the Coast Guard/Navy/Government customers.