Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
The client's measurement systems include: Crude Oil Custody Transfer Measurement Systems, LACT / ACT (Lease Automatic Custody Transfer / Automatic Custody Transfer) Systems, natural gas liquid measurement skids, Crude Oil Sample Systems, and Provers.
- Quotes: Review project specifications, setup quotation folder, create pricing sheets, contact suppliers of equipment quotes, create quotation per specifications, work with customer on any clarifications.
- PO Award: Set up job number in Angus system, create Bill of Materials, create project book (Red Book), work with drafting on approval drawings as per specification and BOM, send approval drawings and BOM to customer for approval, work with drafting on shop drawings and ISOs after customer approval.
- Order Equipment: Issue POs for all major equipment, paint or other sub-contractors.
- Communication with shop: Communicate with shop personal and inspector on all project issues.
- Communication with customers: Communicate with customer and or engineering firms on specifications, schedules or any issues that might arise during the project.
- Logistics - Trucks and Cranes: Set up any transportation between shop and blast and paint or to customer job site.
- Project schedules to customers: When require create and furnish a bar schedule to customer.
- Furnish Data Sheets and other technical information: Work with Quality Control Department to finalize project documentation and send to customer. If required, create and furnish Data Sheets for project equipment.
- Invoicing: Create and update a weekly Progress Payment Sheet, work with accounting on all invoicing for each project