Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- As Technical Project Engineer within Service, you are responsible for onsite installation supervision and commissioning of all equipment, at 2-4 weeks long assignments at remote locations.
- As Assistant Project Manager, you should be communicating with the end customer.
- Make duration timetables (Gantt charts); create monthly reports to the customer and internal reports as well.
- You will be responsible for expenses, employee/contractor management in the project. You should expect to do review of customer specifications, bid proposals, customer requirements, provide equipment, 3D models, and plant design.
- Documenting relevant work for example, control descriptions to ensure that relevant knowledge stays in-house, and share it with relevant departments both in US and in DK. (for example, Service and R&D department in Denmark)
It is advantageous if:
- You have a general broad technical understanding of a complex piece of equipment with several subsystems (hydrogen circuit, cooling system, electrical system)
- You have general knowledge about ATEX zones / classified areas
- You have general knowledge about pressurized equipment
- You are able to review CAD-drawings
- You are able to read P&IDs
- Work in a disciplined manner and have a strong sense of quality
- Be a team player with great coordination skills
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Be independent, flexible and have "drive"
- Be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and be technically well grounded