Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
They need a strong leader with good communication skills who has PM experience managing the financial portion of the project who also has experience on Low-Voltage installation projects like fire alarms and security systems. You will need to show you have experience on all elements of financial project management and that you understand the financial aspects of managing projects, can forecast revenue, recognize project slip, and so on, while managing a project team, driving schedules.
You will handle multiple projects simultaneously and prepare project installation plans as well as manage the plan and prepare and implement job procedures. You will need to show you can translate a wide variety of customer needs which will require originality and ingenuity using new and unique approaches in detailed proposals and project implementation plans to meet customer requirements.
You will review and approve estimated costs prior to bid; provide technical assistance to sales force as required; supervise project design engineering; supervise installation labor and subcontractors; prepare project schedules, subcontracts, change proposals, project invoices and manage collections on projects.
You will need to be an effective communicator, proactively communicating project requirements to the project team and wider organization when required. Maintain accurate and up to date records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records necessary for processing of internal and external reports. You will also need to show you have strong customer service skills as you will always act as our customers best service provider, thereby ensuring this company is the customer's first choice for service.
- Identify potential project risks and develops/implements strategies to minimize impact and control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines. Evaluate current systems for cost reduction and product improvement.
- Proactively communicate project schedules, project change proposals and related project activities on a regular basis with the customer and seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate procurement of materials, supplies, services and controls necessary for timely and cost effective completion of project within budget.
- Establish project milestones and analyzes costs; utilizes financial systems to review actual vs. Estimated job cost and to provide timely and accurate project cost reports; identify reasons for low job site productivity and determine impact on the project; adjust or correct project plan and/or project cost estimates as necessary to meet financial goals.
- Manage the execution and review of all work, terms and conditions in customer contracts, including cost control, delivery fulfillment, and quality of service and other customer requirements as they arise. May originate and apply new approaches to installation methods.
- May have direct reports and perform managerial responsibilities, including but not limited to; mentoring, coaching and developing colleagues; interviewing, hiring, planning, assigning and directing work; performance management and project budget. Oversees subcontractor selection process and work.