Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Mt Vernon, IN
You will work closely with the Director of Project Management, fellow Project Manager(s) and Project Administrator(s) and communicate with the customer on a regular basis to manage purchase orders, contract requirements, submittals, and invoices and interface with customer representatives for problem identification and resolution.
You will also assist the Contracts Department in proposal efforts to ensure data is made available from the functional departments and to ensure that company offerings meet customer needs with regard to bid dates, design and contract details.
They need someone who is a critical thinker and problem solver with true cradle to grave PM experience, who has managed projects across the full spectrum, including cost and scheduling.
You will need to review and approve applicable proposals and review and interpret proposal correspondence, proposals and contract specifications to become fully acquainted with all requirements, obligations, conditions and terms of the contract.
You will also read weekly Project Team meeting for assigned contracts and directs the efforts of the team and seeks assistance from functional organizations to fulfill purposes of the project. You will prepare a project plan which provides for the control of project cost, schedule and documentation requirements.
Some other responsibilities will be:
- Approves material purchases, authorizes production by pre-planned stages and approves changes to the master schedule that affect the project.
- Assesses contract cost and processing efficiencies on an ongoing basis and takes necessary corrective actions.
- Interfaces with Customer on purchase of materials and components to support production per contract terms and conditions.
- Interfaces with all levels of the management team to communicate project status and items of concern.
- Establishes priorities for day-to-day activities and expedites customer action.
- Reports to Director of Project Management and serves as Director of Project Management when Director of Project Management is away from the office.
- Prepares and presents material for customer, supplier, and internal management meetings.
Base is $90 - $115k + annual bonus bases on site metrics and personal performance. Great benefits package including relocation.