Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Mokena, IL US
Why should you consider this opportunity?
- Embrace your core values: Our client values the discipline, dedication, and leadership skills that military veterans bring to the table. If you're passionate about upholding core values, this is the place for you.
- Unleash your engineering aptitude: Put your engineering expertise to work in a dynamic and challenging environment; learn the ins and outs of the specialized construction field and make an impact.
- Manage exciting projects: As a project manager, you will be at the forefront of bridging customer requirements with effective solutions, with our client's cutting-edge equipment and experienced workforce, you'll have the resources to excel.
- Comprehensive training program: Our client offers an in-depth training regimen, including on-the-job training, online modules, and access to industry experts, you'll be equipped to lead your team to success.
- Travel opportunities: While 75% of the projects are local, the remaining 25% will take you to different sites, allowing you to experience new places and challenges; your leadership skills will be put to the test in diverse settings, this could be a 1 day out and back to meet with the client or a 15 day-turnaround requiring daily leadership around meeting deadlines.
- Make a lasting impact: Your projects will create protective linings that stand the test of time, benefiting customers for years to come, leaving a legacy of excellence in every project you manage.
Are you the right fit?
- Bias for action: Military veterans are known for their ability to take decisive action, if you're a go-getter who drives results, this role is tailor-made for you.
- Problem-solving expert: Complex problems don't scare you, you have the ability to break them down into manageable steps, ensuring successful project execution.
- Lead with excellence: As a project manager, you'll lead your team to flawless execution, ensuring safety and efficiency throughout the process.
If you're ready to embark on a fulfilling journey with a company that values your military experience, take the lead as our client's next Project Manager. We want to hear from you!
Base salary w/ production bonus. Competitive benefits, company truck, laptop, and a cell phone