Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Direct responsibility for projects in the development of plans and specifications, for single-family residential, commercial, mixed-use, multi-family and other types of projects that include paving, grading, drainage and detention facilities, water lines, sanitary sewers and other miscellaneous items.
- Responsible for preparation of complete construction plans in a team environment.
- Responsible for project management reporting and client invoicing.
- May supervise work of one or more EITs and CAD Technician/Designers.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
$75-120K base plus annual bonus potential