Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Fort Worth, TX US
Theye pride themselves in their company culture, professional development, and excel in providing their very best. They thrive in integrity by delivering on their commitments, and service a positive experience in everything they do. You will work among the most experienced team in the industry and contribute to the team's success.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Oversees and contributes to daily job site performance and execution for on time and efficient project delivery and completion.
- Prepares and attends pre-job meetings with Field Supervision and support team at headquarters.
- Reviews, evaluates, and may develop schedules, and logistics plans.
- Recruits and interviews potential candidates for successful completion of project.
- Collaborates with Finish Supervisor and others to anticipate project requirements and expectations.
- Builds a job site team environment through communication, managing and collaborating with jobsite personnel and specialty contractors and vendors.
- Performs project start-up requirements.
- Reviews daily the project status with daily reports and updates from the Field Supervision
- Assists with evaluation of schedule impacts.
- Forecasts and schedules timely delivery of concrete pours and other materials.
- Conducts routine onsite quality control inspection.
- Works with Concrete Quality Director to ensure all required testing is performed to start and complete the project.
- Prepares budget projections to meet the needs of the project.
- Ensures the joint fill is completed.
- Ensures that warranty callbacks are proactively resolved.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Work hard, play hard environment, put in your dues up front for top growth and earnings.
$700 a month vehicle allowance, relocation assist, and unlimited growth potential.