Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Financial Management of assigned projects that the company delivers to customer and the project owner on time and at lowest possible total installed cost.
- Issue RFI's, identify and submit change proposals, participate in commissioning control system when required and train customers on assigned projects.
- Plan, coordinate and schedule required labor to meet project schedules. Attend all required project meetings to ensure the company is aware of the project schedule, schedule changes and that we implement changes in our implementation plan in response to project schedule changes.
- Seek out, document and communicate creative solutions to delivery issues that result in reducing the total installed cost of projects plus improve customer satisfaction
- Identify, communicate, price and drive profitable sales of change orders on assigned projects to resolve system issues, project issues or enhance system functionality.
- Obtain a full copy of Approved Submittal. Notify the project team of submittal approval status. Place a scanned copy of the approved submittals in the project folder on the server.
- Issue weekly reports for all assigned projects to both customers and management.
- Produce monthly cost forecast for each assigned project that accurately forecast monthly revenue and expenses through the end of the project.
- Produce monthly project manpower forecast for each assigned project that accurately forecast monthly manpower requirements through the end of the project.
- Obtain, review and approve subcontractor's monthly progress billings for assigned projects.
- Ensure project is billed to the appropriate percent complete each month and invoices are submitted on time and in the correct format.
- Attend Submittal preview with project consultant when at the time and date set by sales.
$75k - $85k + EOY Bonus + Car allowance ($750/month)