Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
They are looking for a Project Manager who is directly responsible for the overall successful execution and delivery of the project, both to the Client and the company, according to the contract. The Project Manager represents our company and is the primary administrator and communications link between us and all project stakeholders. The PM oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of the project and its specified deliverables to meet the client's expectations and goals and provides a positive experience.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Drive the work on the project; set the priorities, procedures, scope and schedule; publish and coordinate project team member assignments with the Studio Leader and/or Operations Director; obtain resource commitment for all disciplines.
- Manage assigned projects through all stages of the project lifecycle; including, Project Initiation, Project Planning, Project Execution, Project Monitoring & Control, and Project Closure.
- Follow and implement all established company processes and procedures.
- Facilitate project kick-off meeting with all members of the project team and related personnel to clearly communicate the objectives, scope, design and schedule of the project.
- Develop a detailed Work Plan for completing the design within the scope of work, project timeline and budget; identify required precursors from other disciplines in a timely fashion, and track details/data/information/activities for proper project documentation.
Annual Bonus Program