Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Routinely meets with appropriate parties to verify that work performed is productive, accurate, and meets the expectations of the client(s).
- Maintains proper, accurate cost-tracking documentation on assigned project areas, including timekeeping, and changes of scope.
- Regularly communicates this information to the appropriate authority.
- Maintains positive relations with vendors, clients and coworkers in the organization. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and experience:
- Requires an Associate's degree in a technical field, Business Management, or equivalent work experience.
- Ten (10) years operational experience in project management, with at least five (5) years managing commercial electrical work.
- Proven ability to generate equipment takeoffs and generate estimates for large scale commercial electrical work
- Requires demonstrated Intermediate Microsoft skills with emphasis on Word and Excel.
- Requires proficiency with scheduling software (MS Project, Spectrum, CONEST, and so on.)
- NC State unlimited or Masters License, or equivalent, from another state preferred
- Prefer active PMP Certification