Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Charlotte, NC US
The Project Manager (PM) reports to the Senior Project Manager and is responsible for projects and overall management of the work for a client. The PM will participate in obtaining, estimating, planning, coordinating, and completing work assigned to them. The PM will also participate in marketing efforts to obtain new clients, maintain current clients and projects for the organization. The PM will be responsible to see that billings, payments, and other financial considerations are properly handled. The PM shall maintain appropriate relationships with client contacts to assure their satisfaction with the work performed.
- Have knowledge of the principles, methods, or tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating, and managing projects
- Work with clients and customers to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations
- Knowledgeable with construction documents, including the ability to read drawings, and specifications
- Possess a thorough understanding of the construction process
- Knowledge of methods and tools used for risk assessment and mitigation of risk
- Capable of producing and maintaining a project schedule
- Knowledge of MS Office Programs, and general computer knowledge (project management, estimating and accounting software)
Base salary, and full benefits, a profit sharing bonus, vehicle allowance, phone allowance, iPad, and laptop provided.