Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Project scope requirements based on contract documents
- Project schedule development and maintenance
- Project budget
- Labor and materials planning, tracking and management
- Coordination of all technical and installation disciplines
- Selection of subcontractors
- Process RFIs, Change Orders for new requirements in scope, schedule or budget
- Monitor subcontracts and negotiate changes
- Provide leadership and judgement to project team
- Customer and stakeholder relationship management
- Project progress and status reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor project quality
- Determine, mitigate and monitor project risks
- Development and management of resource-loaded CPM schedule
- Review and revise project budget
- Prepare change orders with customer and with subcontractors.
- Prepare and sign subcontracts
- Review submittals
- Review RFIs
- Review purchasing documents and approve invoices
- Prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Project closeout documentation.
You will travel to job sites: 2 nights/3 days, sometimes every week, sometimes every other week, sometimes just once/month. You might not travel at all during design phase of a project.
Starting base salary can range from $75-$85k. There are some phases of a project where travel can approach 50%, but all travel is paid for and you get per diem. There is a possible performance bonus. There is also the possibility of a small amount of relocation assistance.