Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Our client is searching for a construction Project Manager to lead and manage different construction build-outs and renovation projects. In this position, you will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Below are more details:
- Lead the project safety efforts. Support the efforts of the Project Superintendent in all things safety.
- Maintain client relationships - communicate effectively with the owner, architect and engineer.
- Oversee purchasing on individual projects.
- Day to day management of the construction budget.
- Understand and effectively manage the risks on the project.
- Manage the contractual relationship between the owner, contractor and subcontractors/vendors.
- Pricing, presentation and negotiation of change orders with the owner and subcontractors and vendors.
- Know the requirements of the project - get into the specific details of the project and know them.
- Develop and maintain the overall project schedule in conjunction with the Project Team.
- Lead the Quality Control effort - support the field operations to achieve a high quality final product.
- Manage owner billing and subcontractor payment application processes.
Comp: $70-$80k + bonus potential + full benefits