Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Perfect candidates are those with a nuclear technical background, AEGIS and/or Electronics backgrounds, and even those with an IT/Communications technical military background.
Their hiring manager is a BMI placement whom has been promoted into the Director of Applications Engineering and is looking to bring on more military candidates that are looking for a long-term home and growth opportunities.
- Performance of site audits to assess current light levels and evaluate existing manufacturing process monitoring needs.
- Development of timely and accurate lighting layouts and ROI models based on customer project requirements.
- Creation of system schematics based on feedback from the Application Engineer.
- Conduct system commissioning and end-user training; facilitate formal system turnover to customer.
- Act as an extension of the customer support team to investigate issues in the field, by supplying accurate diagnostics and issue descriptions, perform troubleshooting steps or system upgrades as necessary
Travel: this is a regional traveling position based outside of the greater Midwest.
They would like someone based in either Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit or near a major airport in the Midwest.
Your first 6 months or so, you'll travel nationally with a Senior Engineer for training purposes, with the expectation of learning on the job and for this to turn into more of a regional traveling position.
Monday through Thursday from 9am-5pm, very little to no weekend work.
Training: full training on all things they will ask you to accomplish. They are looking for someone with the right technical background that can learn their technology and be the face of their organization to clients.
Salaried role of $70- $75k + a 10K incentive bonus
Full benefits package, full medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) matching at 2.5% and profit-sharing plan.