Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Virginia Beach, VA
- Provide technical engineering information to project supervision and crafts to ensure construction work complies with all engineering standards, codes and specifications.
- Review contract and specifications in its entirety.
- Assist Project Manager, Project Superintendent and Project Engineer as required.
- Assist with all schedule preparations and updates.
- Assist with quantity reporting, project costs and forecasting.
- Obtain pricing from subcontractors and vendors to include change orders.
- Requisition equipment and material deliveries as required.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, suppliers and workforce to resolve project challenges and conflicts.
- Assist with monthly billing, cash flow projections, and change order processing.
- Manage document control to include submittal schedules, contract documents, project record drawings, and so on.
401k, PTO, full benefits, and bonuses