Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
St James, LA
- Simulation Modeling.
- Material/equipment sizing and specification.
- Project scope and economic development.
- Material/equipment procurement.
- Contracting and bidding work and selection.
- Contract evaluation (construction and commercial).
- Cost estimating and generation of AFEs.
- Development of project schedules.
- Project/construction management (safety, quality, cost, and schedule controls).
- Report generation.
- Help develop, document, and maintain standards.
External: Vendors, suppliers, contractors, consultants (engineering, ROW, construction, and so on.
Internal: All departments within company (including accounting, ROW, engineering, commercial, gas control, measurement, and so on).