Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
San Leandro, CA US
This company undertakes a wide variety of "A-list" projects and yet maintains a focus on strategic engineered solutions for their clients. Projects include the Staples Arena, Disney Concert Hall, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, The Getty Center, CBS Studios and Universal Studios, the 49ers and Cal Berkeley stadiums, multiple buildings for Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter and more. There is potential to be promoted to project manager within the first 5 years.
Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering, with indirect supervision and daily instruction from the assigned Project Manager, this position is responsible for the coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects.
This position assists with planning and scheduling of assigned engineering work. You will monitor work for compliance with applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, and company standards; ensuring effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project team members, including external customers and vendors.
- Surveying existing buildings (for retrofits), identifying opportunities for improvement, and gathering necessary data regarding energy use, building functions, and structural characteristics
- Completing preliminary designs, proposal data, and costs
- Collaborating with our Purchasing Department regarding price, delivery, and other specs for purchased items
- Coordinating installation procedures among Engineering, Construction, and other stakeholders
- Supervising jobs onsite as required, including leveraging your design expertise in a hands-on capacity to solve emergent operational problems
- Assisting in writing letters, memos, contracts, change orders, and other documents related to the project
- Providing the customer with energy performance data
- Other duties as directed by partnering Project Managers, Sales Management, or Engineering leadership
Base salary, overtime, a bonus and ESOP (company ownership).