Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Duties and responsibilities
- Estimating cost and schedule impacts
- Create and track RFIs and Submittals
- Assist with procurement of major equipment and subcontractors.
- Track vendor shipments and confirm onsite delivery dates.
- Research and resolve project issues.
- Work with vendors, subcontractors and field personnel to provide O&M documentation, as-built drawings and resolve punch list items.
- Attend project meetings
- Document control