Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Performs project planning, justification, specification development, and budgeting.
- Handles vendor interactions, equipment specifications/design, concepts, and vendor negotiations.
- Oversees machine purchase and installations, as well as the building of whole machines or processes.
- Provides significant leadership for process and machine design of new product/process developments.
- Identifies and implements significant continuous improvement projects.
- Provides lead in creativity around solving problems.
- Generally able to identify solutions to problems encountered without assistance and develops and secures resource planning.
- Develops and implements new technologies.
- Works with all manufacturing areas of the Columbus Plant regarding process and machine designs.
- Works with Plant engineers, management, vendors, consultants, and interfaces with other Company Plants, platform teams, and sales and marketing on development, design, and fabrication of equipment or processes for new products and technologies.
- Generates and submits new project ideas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- New technologies
- Improve process and product performance
- Project completion meets budgetary and schedule requirements
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree: Engineering or Technical