Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Description of essential duties:
- Be an active participant in scaffold design projects, from concept phase to construction
- Assist in designing scaffold structures using AutoCAD, RISA, STAAD and other proprietary software to create 3-D models
- Interact with branches, distributors, and customers to determine project requirements
- Gain insight into the wide array of markets for which the company provides scaffold solutions
- Work in a team environment to design scaffold meeting customers' requirements while utilizing the company's extensive fleet of standard scaffold equipment
- Work with Applications Engineering team to provide technical support to the company's North American branch network, including erection drawings, bill of materials and site visits
- Collaborate with the company's Product Development engineers to provide custom products as needs arise
- Perform calculations to verify strength and serviceability of design
- Gain expertise in the company's extensive product offerings to optimize scaffold designs
This position will be working out of the Canton, MA branch. Canton is a southern suburb of Boston. You will also travel to client sites. This is a Monday - Friday day position.
Base pay starts $75k and goes up with experience.