Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state and local laws and Company Guiding Principles, policies and procedures.
- Identifies major equipment needs, makes recommendations and prepares suitable appropriation requests, including financial justifications when applicable.
- Obtains quotes, estimates or bids for purchased equipment, fabricated and purchased components, technical services, construction, installation and other purchased products or services needed in the execution of an assigned project through a RFQ process.
- Project management within time and budget guidelines including communication of project status, costs, deadlines, specifications, procurement, installation, troubleshooting, commissioning, training and documentation.
- Generate designs and drawings in AutoCAD and Solidworks for the layout, components, tooling mechanical, facility layout, electrical, fluid power, piping and additional disciplines required on the project.
- Serve as engineering support and a technical resource to the location teams to ensure smooth, efficient machine operation.
- Recommends modification or replacement of equipment to ensure greater continuity of operation for maximum economy of operations with lower unit cost of maintenance activity.
- Stays informed concerning new research and design methodology and investigates their potential applications.
- Designs and implements cost-effective equipment modifications to improve safety, reliability and efficiency.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Additional duties as assigned.