Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The preparation of these portfolios includes; review of architectural drawings and fixture schedules, collaboration with team members, negotiations with manufacturers and communication with customers to submit, verify and confirm the accurate and appropriate materials to be used in each project.
- Identify correct product specification and submitting lighting package to customer for clarification/verification.
- Review lighting specifications and drawings.
- Collaborate with team to determine manufacturer for submittals.
- Verify and submit accurate information through appropriate medium to the customer.
- Have the computing skills and knowledge to complete required job tasks.
- Have a high attention to detail, and the ability to match information and place it accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or similar major
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
- Strong problem solving skills
- High sense of detail orientation
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.