Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Additionally, you will. . .
- Manage project timelines and organize project specific details
- Communicate effectively with external customers and internal departments on the specifics for all assigned quotations including initial review and summarization through follow-up activities
- Work closely with Engineering to understand, troubleshoot and resolve all support related issues
- Identify potential order issues to proactively resolve all possible conflict for customers
- Ensure management recommended margin levels are met on all quotations
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with all who receive prices and/or place orders
- Establish and maintain a reliable working relationship between the regional team, factory and representatives, as well as customers
- Evaluate and adjust prices, quotes and orders when changes are made or negotiations take place
- Process quotes and orders on a timely basis
- Monitor project process flow throughout various departments
- Perform a variety of multiple tasks concurrently, including scanning, filing and answering phone calls, as well as additional tasks, as needed
- Maintain a complete understanding of the quote and order entry systems