Park City, UT US
They partner with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and operators of commercial, regional, business, and military aircraft worldwide, to provide products and services.
The Program Manager acts as a business liaison to ensure that the program activities are managed in accordance with the contract requirements and is the company's primary representative for customer communication. The AMS Program Manager is responsible for ensuring profitability throughout the repair and overhaul process while coordinating all aspects of schedule, planning, repair, and cost in reference to the PO. The AMS PM must be able to work at an optimal level in a fast paced, high stress environment.
- Lead assigned cross-functional Integrated Program Team (IPT) including operations, engineering, test, quality, purchasing, and manufacturing to ensure proactive focus on program requirements, quality, deliveries, and customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain the integrated master schedule (IMS) to capture and prioritize day to day activities and actions to ensure schedule adherence
- Act as the primary point of contact with the assigned customer/program, improving the customer relationship and working with them for additional and follow-on business
- Provide regular program status reports to various levels of management
- Update and maintain program metrics (for example, on-time delivery, scope and change management, budget, and so on)
- Work with other functions to identify defect trends associated with assigned programs and take actions to reduce/eliminate the defects
Base salary, a 401k, plus medical, dental, life, vision, and PTO