Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Program Manager - Level 1
Santa Clarita, CA
You will direct and influence the project team to achieve project deliverables including contractual and business objectives while ensuring customer satisfaction and QDRC.
- Coordinate/lead multiple projects of low-med complexity and risk. Manages predominantly CAT 1 projects or assists more advanced Program Managers in CAT 2 or 3 projects.
- Drive relevant project and project status communications; Monitor progress through project management reviews.
- Manage and work through project launch teams to ensure that the project scope and outcome is achieved.
- Execute, monitor and control the schedule, cost deliverables, risk management and scope to meet or exceed stakeholder and customer expectations.
- Responsible for allocating resources and management of the project team.
- Utilize the PLC (Product-Life-Cycle) process to support product development.
- Work across the business to resolve elevated issues internally and with the customer, ensuring barriers that could impede program progress are removed.
- Coordinate with the Customer Account Manager to act as the primary point of customer contact for the project.
- Presents and represents project status to customer and leadership.
- Participate in profit planning processes.
- Accountable for scope change management within the project. Responsible for orchestrating response to customer scope changes in collaboration with the Customer Account Manager and the project team.
- Support continuous improvement in the product development process.
Bonus eligible - 7.5% annually up to 15% depending on company performance paid in November. Pro-rated bonus first year. Travel is 5-10%. Full benefits package