Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Professional Services Engineer
St. Louis, MO
Location: Belleville, IL. (St. Louis, MO)
Compensation: $80 - $95k based on experience
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate must present a professional image to the customer and represent the organization in an appropriate manner while onsite.
- Candidate must lead through demonstration, and continuously champion new, innovative ideas and processes while improving existing methodologies.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) characterization within a TDMA environment.
- Subject Matter Expertise in RF/SATCOM.
- Systems engineering configuring carriers utilizing X, Ku, and Ka-band transponders.
- Validate all link budgeting based on remote composition.
- Technical writing in best practices based on network operations.
- RMA processing.
- Trend analysis, and daily operational support as needed.
- Worldwide implementation of a multiple hub, terrestrially connected network.
- Perform system and equipment integration in accordance with government-approved documentation, drawings, test plans, and procedures.
- Providing technical support during the integration of hardware and software systems or subsystems.
- Providing recommendations for improvements on integration and maintenance of systems, subsystems, or components.
- Develop forward-thinking, mission focused, enhancement implementation in accordance with detailed, system wide analysis.
- Providing configuration management on fielded systems.
- Participating in mission planning and develop solutions to support worldwide missions.
- Providing system hardware and software documentation, including system operator manuals, equipment maintenance manuals, operator guides, and operating system software.
- Develop methodologies and implementation strategies for systems optimization.
- Troubleshoot failed or degraded systems to restore network outages and coordinate the RMA process for repair/replacement of faulty components.
- Candidate must provide weekly briefings and or detailed status reports to the Director of Professional Services and Training.
- Candidate must communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Candidate will direct and manage on-site support projects, Professional Service Partners and any third-party suppliers.
- Candidate must have strong organizational skills, be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Experience and skills:
- Candidate must have 10 years' experience operating Strategic and Tactical SATCOM Networks
- Candidate must have 5 years' experience supporting proprietary Hub and Remote Systems
- Candidate must have experience operating global terrestrially connected network hubs
- Candidate must have experience planning RF/SATCOM mission network
Great benefits, PTO, 401k match up to 6%, up to 20% performance bonus